Blog Archive

3/03/2012

postheadericon G.I. Type Enhanced Camouflage Nylon Alice Pack W/Frame

Save On G.I. Type Enhanced Camouflage Nylon Alice Pack W/Frame Online Shop

Shopping for G.I. Type Enhanced Camouflage Nylon Alice Pack W/Frame? Our company has the very best choice of ItemTitle. Obtain the finest-quality about G.I. Type Enhanced Camouflage Nylon Alice Pack W/Frame to your home through Wonderful Deal and Fast Delivery on eligible products.

G.I. Type Enhanced Camouflage Nylon Alice Pack W/Frame Specification

  • 3 LARGE VENTED OUTSIDE POCKETS
  • EXTRA WIDE HEAVY PADDED KIDNEY PAD AND STRAP
  • HEAVY PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS
  • HEAVY DUTY ANODIZED ALUMINUM FRAME
  • WATERPROOF LINING

G.I. Type Enhanced Camouflage Nylon Alice Pack W/Frame Overview

This enhanced nylon Alice pack is loaded with popular features. Three large vented outside pockets, extra wide heavy padded kidney pad and strap. Heavy padded shoulder straps and a heavy duty anodized aluminum frame. Complete waterproof lining and accessory loops. G.I. Plus

This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

0 comments: